Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Our client is an established global mechanical and electrical engineering firm based in Central London.
Not only are they progressive and innovative, their designs are heavily influenced by their green approach to the built environment. They seek the optimum balance of performance, value and cost and aim to achieve the most energy efficient systems. With their diverse experience they cover a variety of project sectors, including offices, business parks, retail, leisure and residential.
Due to continued expansion they are currently looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their team based in Central London.
As the selected candidate you will join a recognised team joining their successful London office, working on a 6 months contract. Working as a Senior Electrical Design Engineer you will mainly be working on commercial fit out projects alongside a strong MEP team.
- Dynamic individuals with strong Electrical background
- Experience of Amtech and Dialux
- Experience of working on commercial fit out projects
- Ability to work unaided on design work as well as a part of a team
- First-rate communication skills
- Excellent time management skills, demonstrating the capability to meet project deadlines
You will also have the ability to working as a part of a group with the capacity to communicate successfully to approach and find solutions to problems.
For more information regarding the above role, please contact Micaela Mitchell - firstname.lastname@example.org for more information