Intermediate Electrical Dsign Engineer
Intermediate Electrical Engineer
£30,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
Owing to expansion our established client is looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Design Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a building services consultancy whos projects range from urban regeneration through to commercial properties up to a value of £150,000,000.
We are looking for a dynamic and keen Engineer who is looking to join a company who can develop their career. The successful candidate will need to be experienced in and capable of working on projects from the very beginning through to building delivery.
Working within a team of engineers you will be required to complete tasks in co-ordination with other disciplines including architecture and other design team consultants. This will include preparation and reviewing of drawings completed by the internal CAD team. There will be the necessity to liaise with clients and contractors so you must be presentable and confident.
* BHEng/HND (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
* Knowledge of AutoCAD software.
* Knowledge of statutory ultilies and lighting design.
* Well presented with competent grasp of English.
* 3 years experienced in a design engineering role.
* Working knowledge of Building Information Modelling (BIM) or similar.
* Knowledge of sustainability assessment methods (BREEAM, Code for Sustainable Homes, PassivHaus).
* Encouragement to progress to Chartered status though in house training and CPD events.
* 25 days annual leave with the option to take more if required.
* CIBSE Membership.