Trainee / Graduate Electronics Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
Your new company
A multi-disciplined Engineering consultancy specialising in securing the Built Environment based in Hampshire. They provide security and engineering advice, coupled with design solutions, full project management, turnkey and aftercare services to their clients overseas.
Your new role
During the three-year training period, the successful candidates will:
- Work with our senor electronic security-engineers to develop designs and specifications for a range of security systems;
- Attend meetings, visit construction sites and our client offices;
- Travel occasionally (within the UK only), but mostly to and from London;
- Prepare reports and drawings;
- Be responsible for internal support.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideal position for either a:
- Graduate or similar, in IT systems, electronic or electrical engineering, with at least 2 years' experience;
- A Technician from a manufacturer of electronic equipment (preferably security equipment);
- An individual leaving the Armed Services with relevant experience in electronic or physical security;
To the right individual, we will provide opportunities, fully sponsored by the company, to attend:
- A range of formal security courses such as, physical and electronic security mitigation and security networks;
- College or university to further their education in a relevant discipline to HNC or degree level;
- Security equipment trials;
- CAD and BIM courses.
What you'll get in return
Commitment to a Graduate Engineering programme
Further Educational Training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Trainee / Graduate Electronics Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly