Electrical Project Engineer/Electrical Engineer
At Medland Metropolis, passion is the key to providing outstanding client service. We look beyond the boundaries of a typical engineering firm, delivering services that exceed our clients’ expectations. We have creative studios in the UK and Australia and our London office requires an experienced, motivated and passionate Electrical Project/Electrical Engineer to join the team.
The purpose of this role will be to provide creative and detailed design and documentation of electrical services in both new and existing structures in commercial, retail, residential, hospitality and education sectors.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Designing and documenting all Electrical building services
- Liaising with clients, Architects and other design team members to achieve the highest quality design;
- Coordinating between Electrical, Mechanical, Public Health and Fire Services and quality assurance;
- Report writing, attending external meetings and conducting site inspections
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A desire to undertake a project engineering role
- Tertiary - Degree qualification in Electrical Engineering desired
- Minimum of 4+ years UK consultancy experience in Building Services projects
- A demonstrable flair for Electrical design innovation;
- An understanding of the entire project life cycle from the concept to completion;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Exceptional personal presentation;
- Proven organisational and time management skills;
- Creative vision and a passion for what you do!
- An outgoing personality with the ability to think outside the box
Our professional culture is unparalleled in the industry. As a part of our team you will attain individualised programs of professional and personal development that empowers you to excel. Our studios are well-resourced, creative and artistic spaces that are a pleasure to work in. The richness of our professional culture and environment is central to how we achieve our success.
If you have a real desire to be a contributing key player in our successful company, then please apply below or forward your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org