Senior Electrical Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
Senior Electrical Engineer – London
£50-58k + excellent benefit package
I am currently working alongside a successful consulting engineering firm headquartered in central London; they are looking to bring in a Senior Electrical Engineer due to planned company growth and a busy pipeline of high profile projects.
As one of the largest privately owned consultancies, they now operate nationally from offices throughout the UK. For this reason, there is opportunity for you to work on some of the best projects in the country.
Senior Electrical Engineer Duties
- Report to and assist Associate Electrical Engineer
- Be both a technical design expert and confident in front of clients
- Mentor and lead teams of junior and intermediate engineers
Senior Electrical Engineer Requirements
- Chartered status is a bonus, but not required
- Proven background in hands on design
- Confident in the design on Lighting, fire, and building power systems
- Competent in front of clients
The company boasts generous salaries; this is in addition to one of the best benefits packages in the building services industry.
My client are involved in a wide range of industry leading projects. You would be involved in projects in education, high rise, commercial and healthcare sectors.
Senior Electrical Engineer Benefits
- Opportunity to work in a company with a great training scheme
- Great company benefits package
- You will be involved in projects that shape the London skyline
- Opportunity to collaborate on national projects
If you are looking to be a part of a consultancy with an unparalleled reputation for excellence in engineering, and the chance to take your career to the next level then this role would definitely be of interest.
For more information on the position, please contact Sam Skelsey on 0207 065 7276 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly