Revit MEP Technician - Surrey - £25 p/h - Start ASAP
My client is a respected Building Services Engineering Consultancy operating within both the domestic and commercial construction sectors throughout the UK. Offering Engineering services in Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health disciplines and in addition have an in-house sustainability department. They commonly work on projects from inception through to completion but we can also tailor our services to suit specific client’s requirements. Whether it be a services condition survey or a sustainability appraisal for a new project master plan.
• To provide a technical service to line manager, lead consultants, design engineers and job runners within the quality and operational processes encompassing computer-aided design Revit MEP/(CAD) AutoCAD/AutoCAD MEP (latest release)
• To provide drawings and technical information related to the project and requirements of the clients
• Modelling and co-ordination of MEP services i.e. ductwork, pipework, cable tray etc. using REVIT MEP
• Create and amending families of Revit MEP Objects/tags/annotations.
• Create legends & schedules.
• Create templates for each discipline/sub-discipline.
• Helping other Revit users with any technical issues.
• Operate Revit MEP CAD/AutoCAD MEP packages and associated computer software.
• Prepare and amend drawings in both Revit MEP & AutoCAD MEP CAD packages to meet the requirements of projects within time, specification, quality and objectives
• Maintain and update the Practices Revit CAD/MEP capability
• Undertakes site surveys
• Undertake to assist the M&E and Sustainability team where required through AutoCAD/MEP software packages
• Undertake other duties as required by the M&E and Sustainability team to ensure timely and accurate production of information to clients
For more information please email email@example.com
Apply for Revit Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly