Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Our client is a leading and award winning multi-disciplined building services consultancy based in Central London. They are one of the largest engineering businesses in the world and they still continue to grow.
Due to a rapid increase in workload, we require a number of Senior Mechanical Design Engineers to work on some of their high profile rail projects in Central London.
The ideal candidate will be joining an established team of engineers working exclusively on the projects.
Still in the early stages, the successful Senior Mechanical Design Engineer will have the opportunity to make a real impact on this project, whilst working with some very talented Engineers to produce market leading design solutions.
To be considered for this role, experience in rail building services is essential such as rail, commercial buildings, stations ect. If you can demonstrate successful completion of design projects of this nature I would very much like to hear from you.
This role is a contract position and will last a minimum of 8 months. Due to the rapid increase in workload this is likely to be extended.
Key Skills / Person Profile:
• Rail building services experience essential
• Confident, outgoing and good communicator
• Experience of substantial building services design projects
• Large consultancy experience
• Proven Mechanical Design background in Rail Building Services
• Experience of working as part of a multidisciplinary team
• In depth knowledge and expertise of Mechanical engineering systems and equipment
• Knowledge of engineering specifications and calculations
• Knowledge and understanding of the wider built environment and the associated design influences
• An understanding of construction procurement strategies
• Design experience in accordance with Technical Standards, planning policies and relevant British standard and building regulations
Please contact Micaela Mitchell – firstname.lastname@example.org (0207 065 7276) for more information.