BIM Manager - £40-£45k - North West
I am currently looking to recruit a BIM manager, for a leading engineering company, based in the North West (near Manchester).
If you have experience in BIM, are passionate about its implementation and what it can bring to the construction/engineering sector, please read on.
My client is a leading engineering company, based near Manchester, and they work on some extremely prestigious projects.
They are one of the market leaders in their sector, but are keen to cement this, and progress their BIM capabilities.
They work on some technically challenging, high end projects, so they are looking for a BIM manager with a hands on “can do attitude”, and great attention to detail.
Requirements for the position:
- A strong background within BIM implementation, and a capable hands on user. This must be within the engineering sector.
- A real ambition to grow a team below you, and cement your position as head of BIM for the company.
- Innovative, and keen to think outside the box when it comes to engineering solutions.
- Currently located in the North West region, or winning to relocate within the UK (you must have UK working rights).
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work on major projects, that offer a real challenge.
- The opportunity to develop and build your own team, and work with a company that really sees the benefits of BIM within the sector.
- Work as part of a think outside the box, dynamic team.
- Genuine ongoing CPD. As a business they are very passionate about professional development.
- A great salary and benefits package.
If you feel this role would be of interest and offer you excellent long term prospects, please get in touch to discuss further.
For more information, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment, on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533. I am available evenings and weekends to suit you.
Alternatively please email email@example.com
Apply for BIM Manager - £40-£45k - North West
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly