M&E Quantity Surveyor
M&E Quantity Surveyor - Northampton - £40-50k + Car + Package
Hays Building Services are currently working in partnership with a Leicester based M&E contractor who are looking to recruit an M&E Quantity surveyor / Commercial Manager.
They work on a wide range of design & build and refurbishment projects, providing mechanical services to buildings in commercial, education, residential and industrial sectors.
In order to be apply for the position you must have gained experience in the following:
- Cost Value reconciliations (CVRs)
- Cash Flow forecasting Management of subcontractor accounts
- Negotiation of variations, calculations & settlement of final accounts
- Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors
- Managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly
- Directors meetings
- Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working within an M&E Contractor
- At least 3-4 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Relevant qualification in Building Services / Quantity Surveying
What you'll get in return
- Annual salary £40,000 - 50,000
- Company Car or car allowance
- Pension (company contributes 2%, employee 3% from April 2018)
- 25 days holiday depending
- Private Healthcare
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.