Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - MANCHESTER (building services)
A Senior Mechanical Design Engineer is required for an exceptional MEP design consultancy, based in Manchester.
Established over 60 years ago, the company are a highly regarded building services consultancy, involved in a wide range of commercial and industrial projects across the UK.
They are looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to take control of the design solutions on a variety of exciting projects throughout the UK.
You will need to be a highly skilled, strong communicator that is confident leading large projects from inception to completion, overseeing calculations, drawings, specifications, etc.
This Senior Mechanical Design role will suit a motivated, ambitious individual, with aspirations on moving up to an Associate level.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a consultancy environment
- Strong communication and managerial skills, with a proven track record of commercial and industrial projects completed to a high standard
- AutoCAD experience (BIM / Revit advantageous)
- Highly ambitious and able to work effectively under pressure
What my client can offer you:
- To work for an award-winning building services consultancy involved in exciting, diverse range of projects throughout the UK
- Constant stream of new and repeat business
- Excellent salary / package with long term career prospects
- Amazing office location in Manchester
If you are a Building Services, Mechanical Design Engineer and this new position sounds of interest to you, kindly contact Lloyd Walker (BPI Recruitment) on 01483 343 072 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - MANCHESTER (building services)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly