Junior / Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer – MANCHETSER (building services)
I am working with an award-winning building services consultancy in Manchester, looking to employ a Junior/Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer, to join their MEP team on a permanent basis.
They are looking for a Junior/Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer with a minimum of 2 years experience within a building services consultancy.
Established over 60 years ago, the company are a highly regarded building services consultancy, involved in a wide range of commercial and industrial projects across the UK.
- Degree (or HND) in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng)
- Forward thinking, mechanically minded individual who is competent in all aspects of HVAC
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a consultancy environment working in a Mechanical Design Engineer role
- Preparation of technical specifications and schedules
- Strong communications skills with the ability to work effectively with a team of people
What my client can offer you:
- To work for an environmentally conscious company with a steady flow of new and repeat business throughout the UK
- The opportunity to work as a Junior / Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer backed by an experienced team of Chartered Engineers
- Excellent salary / benefits with long term career prospects
- 10+ stunning office locations throughout the UK
If you are a Building Services, Mechanical Design Engineer, and this new role sounds of interest to you, kindly contact Lloyd Walker (BPI Recruitment) on 01483 343 072 to discuss further.
Apply for Junior / Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer – MANCHETSER (building services)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly