Principal Mechanical Design Engineer (building services) – LONDON
One of the leading, global forces in the building services industry are in the process of looking for a new Principal Mechanical Design Engineer, to join their MEP team in London.
They are looking for a Principal Mechanical Design Engineer to take control of the mechanical design solutions for some of the most exciting building projects in the UK and overseas.
This role is ideal for a highly motivated, Principal Mechanical Design Engineer with aspirations on moving up to an Associate level.
Chartership is advantageous, however not essential.
- Degree (or HND) in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng
- To present technical information and provide clear communication throughout the duration of the build
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a consultancy environment working in a Mechanical Design role
- Strong communication and managerial skills, with a proven track record of managing multiple large scale projects
- Experience working on a variety of successful projects, offering flawless design solutions with a client focussed approach
What my client can offer you:
- To work for one of the most renown, global building services consultancies
- Exciting, diverse range of projects throughout the UK and internationally
- Excellent salary / benefits with long term career prospects
- A constant stream of new and repeat business
- Stunning office location in the heart of London
If you are a Building Services, Senior/Principal Mechanical Design Engineer and this exciting new role sounds of interest, kindly contact Lloyd Walker (BPI Recruitment) on 01483 343 072 or email to email@example.com.
Apply for Principal Mechanical Design Engineer (building services) – LONDON
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly