Associate Building Services Engineer (Electrical)
£70,000 + Package
A leading Multi-disciplined property consultancy are looking for an Associate to lead a team of 3 electrical building services design engineers in their London office. This consultancy have recently won 3 awards for their work on well publicised projects within the mixed use, and commercial sector, recognised for using pioneering engineering techniques. This is a first class role where you will be tasked with managing an established team of electrical engineer with the opportunity to build your own multi disciplined team of MEP engineers after proving yourself and become a Board Director. This is an outstanding opportunity that does not often arise within the market.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Full team management responsibility including managing resource levels, hiring of new engineers and managing deadlines
- At a project level – you will be responsible for Financial of projects, deadlines and QA.
- Attending meeting with clients, sub consultants, contractors and project managers.
- Fee bids with existing clients
Candidates should have experience with:
- At least 8 years experience in MEP Design engineering
- At least degree educated in Electrical Engineering, building services engineering or similar.
- Experience delivering Multi Disciplined projects within the commercial and mixed use sector (don’t have to be a specialist)
- Hold a professional membership with CIBSE, IET or similar.
For more information about this role please contact George Osborn on 01206 913 292