Senior Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services) - LUTON AREA
A Senior Mechanical Design Engineer is required for a growing MEP design consultancy, situated close to Luton.
A successful new design consultancy, with a focus on sustainable, mechanical and electrical engineering.
They are looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to take the lead in the overall preparation and submission of detailed design and co-ordination of building services solutions, including heating, ventilation, air conditioning and public health.
Commercial and Residential project experience necessary.
This Senior Mechanical Design role will suit a motivated, ambitious individual, with aspirations on moving up to an Associate level.
- Degree (or HND) in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng)
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience working in a consultancy environment
- Strong communication and managerial skills, with a proven track record of completed commercial and residential projects
- Highly ambitious and able to work effectively under pressure
What my client can offer you:
- To work for a growing building services consultancy involved in exciting, diverse range of projects throughout the UK
- Good stream of new and repeat business
- Excellent salary / package with long term career prospects
- Close knit team of engineers with a great working environment
If you are a Building Services, Mechanical Design Engineer and are looking for a new position with an up and coming design consultancy, please contact Lloyd Walker (BPI Recruitment) on 01483 343 072 or send me a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Full job specification available on request.