INTERMEDIATE MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER (building services) – Birmingham
An intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer is required for an established, award-winning, building services consultancy based in Birmingham.
They are an environmentally conscious, forward thinking company that are involved in a large number of projects ranging from small scale refurbishment through to multi-million pound developments.
They are looking for an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a building services consultancy.
- Degree (or HND) in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng)
- A good working knowledge of Autocad drawing software
- Forward thinking, mechanically minded individual who is competent in renewable generation, heating systems, ventilation systems, cooling systems, thermal insulation and life safety systems
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a consultancy environment as a Mechanical Design Engineer
What my client can offer you:
- To work for an environmentally conscious company with a steady flow of repeat business
- The opportunity to work as an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer backed by an experienced team of Chartered Engineers
- Stunning office in the heart of Birmingham
- Excellent salary / benefits with long term career prospects
If you are a Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer, and this role sounds of interest to you, kindly contact Lloyd Walker (BPI Recruitment) on 01483 343 343 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for INTERMEDIATE MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER (building services) – Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly