Building Services, Mechanical Design Engineer – PLYMOUTH – (Sustainability / Environmental)
I am working with a rapidly growing, building services consultancy in Plymouth, who are looking to take on a number of Mechanical Design Engineers, with a specific interest in sustainability/environmental design.
They are looking for junior, intermediate and senior engineers with a passion for sustainability, to join the MEP team.
- Degree (or HND) in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng
- Forward thinking, mechanically minded individual who is competent in all aspects of HVAC
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a building services consultancy environment
- Passion for sustainability and environmental design
- Strong communications skills with the ability to work effectively with a team of people
What my client can offer you:
- To work for an environmentally conscious company with a strong amount of new and repeat business throughout the UK
- To work as a Mechanical Design Engineer for a company who have a genuine interest in future sustainability
- Excellent salary / benefits with long term career prospects
- Close knit team, with full support from a small group of experienced MEP Engineers
If you are a Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer, and this role sounds of interest to you, kindly contact Lloyd Walker (BPI Recruitment) on 01483 343 072 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Building Services, Mechanical Design Engineer – PLYMOUTH – (Sustainability / Environmental)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly