Your new company
My client designs and manufacture's active and passive avionics antennas and electronic control systems for military and civil communications, navigation and search and rescue applications. They pioneered frequency agile VHF tuneable antennas and continue to be a key supplier to major avionics companies. Their GPS anti-jam technology utilises state of the art DSP algorithms with an active antenna to eliminate both narrow-band and wide-band jamming signals. They also world leading technology in Ground Penetrating Radar and RF interference mitigation. Both military and civil users rely on our direction finding systems for search and rescue operations
Your new role
As a Module Quality Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Conduct internal BMS Audits and enable process improvement(s).
- Drive process adherence in the Module and defined support areas.
- Support maintenance and improvement in BMS procedures and processes related to Quality & manufacturing processes.
- Support the execution of 'Quality best practices' - MRB: Fast Response; FPY: Quality Clinic; Layered Process Audits.
- Re-enforcement of Quality behaviours through training, support, assessment and audit.
- Drive effective Root Cause and corrective action through the organisation.
- Customer Focal (assigned customers) - drive performance improvements to exceed customer expectations, including use of CRM for customer feedback.
What you'll need to succeed
As a Module Quality Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Depth of experience in driving quality improvement.
- Understanding of Aerospace, Quality System and regulatory standards.
- Solid understanding of RCPS tools and techniques.
- Excellent program and time management skills, highly organised.
Excellent understanding of quality improvement tools
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.