Senior Electrical Engineer
Senior Electrical Engineer – London
£50-60k + excellent benefit package
I am currently working alongside a hugely successful consulting engineering firm headquartered in central London; they are looking to appoint a Senior Electrical Engineer due to planned company growth and a busy pipeline of high profile projects.
Having been established for over 70 years’ they now have offices throughout the UK and the rest of the world.
Senior Electrical Engineer Duties
- Run large UK centric projects
- Be both a technical design expert and confident in front of clients
- Mentor and lead teams of interdisciplinary engineers
- Continue to develop your engineering skills
Senior Electrical Engineer Requirements
- Proven background in hands on design work
- Confident with electrical design
- Competent in front of clients
The company boasts generous salaries and because it is entirely employee-owned, all staff receives profit share; this is in addition to one of the best pension schemes in the building services industry.
My client are involved in a wide range of industry leading projects. As a Senior Electrical Design Engineer, you would be involved in high rise, commercial, education, mission critical, leisure, healthcare and cultural. You will have opportunity to work on many of the iconic buildings that are shaping London’s skyline.
Senior Electrical Engineer Benefits
- Opportunity to work in a company with a great training scheme (including supporting chartership if desired)
- Great company benefits package
- You will be involved in projects that define London as a city
- Fast-track your career above what a normal engineering firm would provide
If you are looking to be a part of a consultancy with an unparalleled reputation for excellence in engineering, and the chance to take your career to the next level then this is the role for you.
For more information on the Senior Electrical Design Engineer position, please contact Sam Skelsey on 0207 065 7276 or firstname.lastname@example.org