Mechanical Design Engineer (HVAC)
M&E Contractor in Leicester looking for a Mechanical (HVAC) Design Engineer £30,000 - 40,000 + Car + Package
The Mechanical designer must ensure that designs are produced in line with the final design philosophy agreed between the client and the estimating department at final negotiation/pre-let and that the design is achievable within the tender budget and that the company secures repeat work with the client and maintain relationships between estimating and the projects department.
- Providing Technical design assistance to all departments within the company as necessary.
- Attending design meetings as requested by the Design Manager to ensure that the design philosophy agreed at tender stage is conveyed in the design.
- Ensuring that all design and drawings and produced in good time to allow for sign off process to be adhered to.
- Liaising with external design specialists to achieve suitable and detailed design deliverables.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need an excellent understanding and knowledge of mechanical systems (HVAC ) with a history of experience in the appropriate disciplines.
- You may also be required to be part of a professional or chartered body.
- Full and clean drivers licence
- HNC/HND in Mechanical / Building Services Engineering
- AutoCAD, Hevacomp / IES software
- Full understanding of current British Standards and associated Legislation
What you'll get in return
- £30,000 - 40,000
- Car/Car Allowance
- Company Pension
- Private medical (after probation)
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Mechanical Design Engineer (HVAC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly