Experienced HVAC Design Engineer – Farnham, Surrey
4 days left
- Full Time
An experienced HVAC Design Engineer opportunity has presented itself for an established building services design consultancy, based near Farnham, Surrey.
Applicants must have previous experience in heating, ventilation, AC and plumbing, in addition to a strong grasp on AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit and BIM.
You will need to be a highly skilled, strong communicator that is confident leading large projects from inception to completion, overseeing calculations, drawings and specifications.
This HVAC Design role will suit a motivated, ambitious individual, looking to progress his/her career within a growing local consultancy.
- Degree (or HND) in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a HVAC consultancy environment
- Strong communication skills and a good eye for detail
- AutoCAD, Autodesk, Revit & BIM
- Extensive experience in all aspects of HVAC design
What my client can offer you:
- To work for an established, growing building services consultancy involved in exciting range of projects throughout the UK
- Good stream of new and repeat business
- Particularly strong salary / package with long term career prospects
- A great working environment with a company who have 30 years+ industry experience
If you are a Building Services, HVAC Design Engineer and this new opportunity sounds of interest, kindly contact Lloyd Walker (BPI Recruitment) on 01483 343 072 or email me at email@example.com.
Apply for Experienced HVAC Design Engineer – Farnham, Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly