Service Manager Commercial Gas West London
- Full Time
Service Manager – Commercial Gas £45 – 50k West London
My client are looking for a gas service manager to join there busy office in Harrow.
Main duties of the role:
- Managing a team of 5 Com/Dom Gas engineers on a daily basis alongside the commercial gas supervisor.
- Manage a team of 3 Admin staff
- Co - ordinate PPM rota whilst Supervisor Manages it
- Help out with tender quotes for small project works
- Trouble shoot on site when necessary ( Gas qualified ideally or previously)
- Site visits - audits of staff’s works.
- Attend client meetings, maximising remedial works
- Work alongside the service administrators and coordinate ordering spare parts and materials
A Small to medium sized commercial heating firm based in Camden, north London
Been in business for 20 years
Currently employ over 30 staff My client carries out work within west London commercial, education and leisure contracts.
Company turns over 1 Million pounds worth of service contracts
WHO WILL THEY CONSIDER?
My client is looking for a senior lead engineer/Supervisor who is looking for there next step up the ladder, coming into the office on more of an operational role.
My client will also be keen to meet current service managers who are looking for a new challenge in the industry.
- You must have your commercial gas tickets OR have had them in the past
- You must have experience of managing a team
- Exp of pricing project works up to 200k
- Must be client facing and very approachable
£45 – 50K Per annum Basic
25 days holiday
Phone & Laptop
If you would be interested in being considered for the role then please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org