Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Solution Recruitment are currently working alongside a leading building services consultancy in Surrey assisting in the search for a technically astute Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join their growing team.
The company is a privately owned building services consultancy that has been established for over 25 years. The consultancy specialises in the design of MEP services as part of building refurbs and new build schemes in all industries but principally in the commercial, healthcare, residential, education, defence and industrial sectors.
The consultancy value their long term relationships with clients and ultimately have become an industry specialist in the healthcare sector and are proud to be the anchor M&E Consultancy undertaking extensive work at Guys and St Georges Hospitals including Bupa hospitals and care homes. The consultancy also undertakes work in the defence sector and does a large amount of work with Thales.
The company have an impressive portfolio of technically challenging work that is guaranteed for the next 5-6 years.
With just under 20 members of staff, the consultancy is in an excellent position to grow the team.
What is expected from me?
- Ideally you will be an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer with minimum of 2 years UK experience working for a Building Services Consultancy practice.
- Degree/HND or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or Building Services
- Currently working towards Chartership (desired but not essential)
- Drive, determination and ambition to succeed
- Able to work with limited supervision
To find out more information about this fantastic local opportunity, please contact Ben Long at Solution Recruitment now!
Apply for Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly