Mechanical Design Engineer
6 days left
- Full Time
Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer
As a Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer within Arc Partnership, you will work alongside multi-disciplined, ambitious and highly skilled professionals to provide a high quality, mechanical building services design service. This is a great time to join our growing business and you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact and contribution to the group and our ‘One Team’ ethos.
We can offer you:
- An excellent pay package plus generous Local Government Pension Scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave, in addition to 8 days’ statutory bank holiday entitlement
- Flexible working policies to support your work/life balance.
- Ongoing professional development
- A friendly and welcome working environment
- Creating and developing designs that meet and satisfy client briefs
- Acting as Contract Administrator/Project Manager(NEC3), co-ordinating and motivating a team of multi discipline building professionals
- Providing advice on existing building services installations for a wide range of different public use buildings including schools, libraries and residential care homes
- Using relevant design packages (HEVA Comp, Autocad, NBS, REVIT) and project management tools and strategies to monitor and review work programmes.
- Providing professional and technical expertise and advice to all internal and external customers as required.
Our ideal candidate must have:
- A range of experience in designing, specifying, site surveying and project management of multiple building services projects on both new and existing mechanical building services
- Experience of ventilation and air conditioning design and specifications
- High motivation and commitment to improve services and outcomes for customers and clients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead, inspire and influence project teams
- Proven experience of successful project management of complex multi-disciplinary projects including budgets and final accounts
- Either a degree in mechanical building services or a HNC/HND in a building services related discipline with significant experience
- Membership of CIBSE
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link below. The vacancy may close before 21 December should we reach sufficient volume of applications. For further details about the company visit www.arc-partnership.co.uk.
Arc Partnership is a new joint venture between Nottinghamshire County Council and Scape Group offering a whole range of innovative built environment services. Our Vision is to be leaders in collaborative working, providing cost effective solutions which deliver an inclusive and engaging experience for our clients and the communities we serve.
Apply for Mechanical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly