Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer / Colchester
Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer
£40,000 + Benefits Package
A design and build contractor is looking for a Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer to join their design team.This building services design team work on new build and refurbishment projects within the commercial, residential, healthcare and retail sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer with at least 1 years experience within Mechanical/ HVAC design to work on well publicised large projects. This company are well known to have an award winning industry training schemes and have a good track record of developing their engineers to chartered status with CIBSE. Candidates should have the below experience:
- Experience in Mechanical Building Services Design
- Experience using industry design software including HEVACOMP and AutoCAD
- Experience with the below:
- Carrying out various calculations for mechanical HVAC system sizing and selection; pipes, duct work etc.
- Heat loss and gain calculations using Hevacomp.
- Assisting with the production of specifications and tender documents.
- Liaison with manufacturers.
- Attending design meetings with colleague and clients including architects, end users and contractors.
- Educated to at least HNC level in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
For more information please contact Jonathan Day on 01206 913 292