Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
A national building services engineering consultancy are looking for Principal to Associate level Mechanical Building services design engineer to join their team in Dorset. Having won many industry awards and projects recently they are forging a fantastic reputation within the market for working on some of the most prolific projects in the UK. Projects range from large masterplanning of commercial workplace, new build and high end residential projects. This is a diverse role where you will lead your own projects with the support of the Director and use of the more junior team of intermediate and senior mechanical design engineers. Working alongside an experienced Director you will be given the task to manage a number of company client relationships at a project level and commercial level. Candidates should have the below experience:
- Ideally Educated at Degree level in Mechanical engineering, building services engineering, architectural engineering or similar.
- Hold a membership with CIBSE, IMechE or similar
- Experience working in client facing roles
- Experience coordinating with more junior mechanical design engineers on projects
- Passion for sustainability within the built environment
For more information please contact Jonathan Day on 01206 913 292.