MECHANICAL/HVAC PROJECT MANAGER - TO £80K/PACKAGE - NORTH WEST
Are you a HVAC Mechanical Project Manager, based in the North West of England (or willing to work away), with a proven track record of major project delivery?
If the answer is yes, and you want to work on a long term project offering a challenging environment and job security, please read on.
My client is a leading company within the HVAC/Mechanical engineering sector, and work on a number of high profile projects.
They have an abundance of work, and one of their largest projects is based in the North West of England.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical/HVAC Project Manager, to come in and oversee the project delivery.
Requirements for the position:
- A proven track record within the HVAC/Mechanical/Building Services Sector, and happy to base yourself in the North East of England on a long term basis.
- Capable of overseeing an established team, driving forward the project and working in a client facing capacity.
- Currently based in the UK, and available to start employment on reasonably short notice (ideally within a month of offer).
- A Full UK driving licence.
What my client can offer you:
- Long term job security, given the duration of the project.
- A superb basic salary, package and potential living away allowance (subject to current location).
- The chance for long term career progression with the business.
If you are a HVAC/Mechanical Project Manager and you would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment for a confidential discussion.
I am contactable anytime including evenings on 01483 343 016 or my mobile, 07823 333 533.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org