Contracts Manager - Design & Build Fit-Out
Contracts Manager - Design & Build Fit Out
One of the UK's leading office design and build fit-out contractors, specialising in innovative, sustainable and inspiring office interiors. The business are specialists in interior office fit out, refurbishment and relocation projects from £100,000 to £4m throughout the UK.
Their comprehensive range of services ensures seamless and exceptional results every time, which has led to an enviable portfolio of clients, with a significant percentage of work being repeat business, and from clients who own extensive property portfolios, or ongoing roll-out programmes.
Central to their success is thee philosophy of working in genuine partnership with each client and their professional teams. As a business, they have an excellent company culture, working with an entrepreneurial, driven and dynamic team who are growing in numbers and reputation. Due to consistent growth, they are now seeking a talented and creative Contracts Manager to join their regional team.
Emphasis must be placed on the exceptional reputation of this award-winning client. Candidates will be joining a company with an enviable environment, where development and progression is nurtured and teamwork is encouraged.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Contracts Manager you will be able to manage 2-4 projects, each valued at up to £3m, including:
- Manage the client relationship from start to finish
- Managing between 2-4 projects at any given time
- Programming Contracts
- Controlling all commercial aspects of each project from inception through to completion
- Head up client meetings and associated issues
- Put in place Health & Safety plans
- Motivating and inspiring teams
- Liaising on all levels to ensure effective communication is always maintained
- Hand over projects on time and to budget and quality
- Following all projects through all stages from start to hand over through to final accounts
The Ideal Candidate:
- Design & Build project experience is beneficial.
- Candidates will ideally have previously managed projects within the commercial interiors and / or office fit out sector and have refurbishment experience. Candidates with general main contracting construction experience are also asked to apply.
On offer is an excellent salary of up to £85,000 plus company car/car allowance, bonus and additional benefits.