Mechanical Technical Director (Manufacturer)
Mechanical Technical Director (Products)
£70,000 + Good Benefits Package
A large national manufacturer who solely supply products and advisory services to the building services sector are looking for a Technical Director. This manufacturer are expanding rapidly and have a fantastic track record of supplying to some of the largest construction projects in London and the Middle East with pioneering products and solutions. This role is to be the technical lead and specialist on all products working closely with internal commercial, engineering and R&D staff and providing advice and support to external clients who are normally consultancies and contractors. Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Monitor and manage performance of supply contracts
- Monitor cost, quality, technical issues, environmental performance and product standards conformance
- Research and development of new products to the industry
- Advising internal teams on CIBSE and Building Standards.
- Preparation and reporting monthly technical issues and product non conformance
- Manager and perform QA inspections across suppliers and internal business units to ensure ISO 9001 quality standard
- Visit Consultants to get our products and systems specified
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established and expanding manufacturer who have a large portfolio of pioneering mechanical products and services to the construction industry.
For more information about this role and a full job description please contact George Osborn on 01206 913 292
Apply for Mechanical Technical Director (Manufacturer)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly