Your new company
Main distributors in the UK of Solar Shading, Grilles and acoustic louvres with extensive technical expertise and experience in complex industries directly dealing with building contractors, architects and consultants, offering design recommendations and value engineering solutions from initial enquiry through to full installations.
Your new role
Responsible delivery of Milestone M2 to M7 (Project Pre-Let, POI, Handover, Design, Approval, Procurement/Commercial, Manufacture, QC, Delivery, Install, Remedials, Final Payment of Retention) in order to achieve / exceed sale and profit targets set by the board.
- To give strategic guidance and direction to the board to ensure that the company achieves its mission and objectives.
- Lead and Direct Project Engineers to deliver OTIF and meet monthly turnover targets and maintain overall figures and maintain overall programme milestones and budgets.
Principle Duties And Responsibilities:
- Lead and direct operations into a lean and best in class team.
- Develop; deliver and continually up-date a detailed Projects Plan to ensure the objectives and targets established by the board and its business plan are met.
- Report on a monthly basis specific Projects Activity orientated KPI's (G.P, OTIF, Stock, WIP, Profit, Order Bank, Design, bulk material requirements, Purchasing, Fabrication, Installation, Waste management, and customer complaints)
- Statutory obligation to demonstrate skill and exercise reasonable care in performance of all duties.
- Enforce all Health and Safety Policies, for Offices, Factory and Site.
- Implement a training strategy for all Projects staff to develop and improve individuals and the team.
- Develop and implement systems and procedures to cover all Projects activities and in particular ensuring that the Customer experience is positive and continuously striving to exceed customer expectations.
- Develop and Implement a Remedial Record System, to record effects/costs, set up data base, and implement change.
- Identify new potential markets in terms of Trends, Market Opportunities.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Report on a monthly basis specific Projects Activity orientated KPI's (G.P, OTIF, WIP, Profit, Order Bank, Invoicing activity, Design, Purchasing, Fabrication, Installation, Waste management, department training and customer complaints)
- Ensure all Health and Safety Policies, for Offices, Factory and Site are up to date and enforced.
- Project milestones are tuned to improve OTIF
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong Commercial awareness
- Good technical knowledge of products and systems
- Presentation skills
- Clear precise communication
- High organizational skill
- Highly Motivated
- In depth knowledge of systems and processes
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly