Mechanical Project Manager
I am currently assisting an independent mechanical contractor who is looking for an experienced Mechanical Project Manager with a Building Services background.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the mechanical installation of a high end mixed use residential project in London.
The successful Project Manager will have a sound technical knowledge of HVAC systems preferably qualified to at least HNC level in Building Services Engineering or equivalent with a minim 5 years Project Management experience.
- Project planning and programming
- Procurement of materials and plant
- Manage and control site based teams to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures including Health & Safety, Environmental Policy, Quality Assurance and Purchasing.
- Ensuring the projects are completed according to schedule and budget. Planning to make sure the projects completed are profitable.
- Manage and set firm financial targets to meet established objectives, which will include the reporting of financial status to the General and Commercial Managers. Gain new opportunities through existing and customer base
- RAMS and project health & safety submittals
- Subcontractor and direct labour supervision
- Commissioning, Handover and Defects.
Role Requirements and Qualifications:
- Commercially experienced, mechanically biased Project Manager
- A sound technical knowledge of HVAC systems
- The successful Project Manager will ideally have a minimum of 5+ years' experience in managing mechanical projects.
- Qualified to at least HNC level in Building Services Engineering or equivalent High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines Possess clear and confident written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
If you would be interested in the position, please get in touch.