Integrator Services Manager – Hard M&E Services
Job Ref: Integrator Services Manager – Hard M&E Services
Salary: £36,464 - £43,556
Grade: FRS E
Closing date: Wednesday 13th December
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the London Fire Brigade’s Property Group for an experienced M&E contract manager.
The post holder will be a key member of the Supply Chain Team with responsibility for managing the FM Integrator contract and specifically the M&E services across the estate.
The role includes:
- Responsibility for the day to day management of the FM Integrator Contract in relation to their management of the Brigades Hard FM service suppliers ensuring they meet the Authority’s obligations and requirements.
- Having a detailed knowledge and understanding of all the delivery elements of the Hard M&E Services contracts and the Authority’s estate and contribute towards the monitoring and management of both in coordination with the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Manager and the Senior Building Surveyor.
- Monitoring of management and financial information including monitoring and reporting on budgets and expenditure.
- Providing technical advice on all mechanical and electrical matters including assisting with the resolution of faults, challenging supplier actions and proposing technical solutions to issues.
- Managing the performance of the FM integrator and supply chain including key performance indicators and service level agreements, taking appropriate action where performance concerns exist.
Further information about the main duties and responsibilities of the role are detailed in the attached job description. Please ensure you give yourself enough time to complete and submit your application. Late or un-submitted forms will not be accepted.
Assessment for this role is due to take place in early January 2018. Please be advised that if you are unable to make the scheduled assessment dates, we may not be able to make alternative arrangements.
In line with the Basic Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) employment checks will be completed for the successful person, which will include a basic criminal records check. The successful person will be required to declare any convictions for offences which are not spent under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and a Disclosure Scotland Basic Disclosure will be undertaken before an appointment is confirmed.
Closing date: Wednesday 13 December 2017 (11:55pm)