Principal Electrical Engineer
Principal Electrical Engineer – London
£50k-65k + excellent benefit package
Are you looking for a position with a globally recognised consulting engineering firm? We are looking to bring in a Principal Electrical Engineer for our Maidenhead office due to planned company growth and a busy pipeline of high profile projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anybody who wants to work on London projects, but avoid a heavy commute.
Principal Electrical Engineer Duties
- Run large London centric projects
- Be both a technical design expert and confident in front of clients
- Mentor and lead teams of engineers
- Continue to develop your engineering skills
Principal Electrical Engineer Requirements
- Proven background in hands on design work
- Confident with electrical design
- Competent in front of clients
- Being Chartered or Incorporated is desirable
We offer generous salaries and one of the best benefit packages in the building services industry.
You would be involved in some of the best commercial projects in the industry and also have exposure to several other sectors. You would have a large impact on many buildings that shape the London skyline.
Principal Electrical Engineer Benefits
- Opportunity to work in a company with a great training scheme (including supporting chartership if desired)
- Great company benefits package
- Professional Subscriptions
- You will be involved in projects that define London as a city
- Fast-track your career above what a normal engineering firm would provide
For more information on the position, please contact Sam Skelsey on 0207 065 7276 or email@example.com
Apply for Principal Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly