Our Client, a multi-disciplinary practice of Building Services Engineering Consultants, is looking for a Revit / CAD Technician to join their team.
The successful candidate will ideally have 3-4 years' experience in Building services and will be working 60% of their time as a Revit and 40% as CAD.
- Preparing Architects drawings for use as xreferences.
- Amending 2D drawings (including schematics) to Engineers' mark-ups.
- Producing co-ordinated, multi-service 2D drawings with minimal instruction.
- Liaising directly with engineering team to ensure we meet client needs and projects are delivered on programme.
- Issuing drawings.
- Externally you will be required to liaise with Clients, Architects and Contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members of the team.
- Modelling/ co-ordinating Mechanical and Electrical services within risers and corridors in Revit.
- Modelling/ co-ordinating plant rooms in Revit.
- Creating Revit families as required.
- Setting up Revit drawing sheets.
- Multi-disciplined (Mechanical & Electrical).
- 1-2 years' FULL TIME MEP Revit experience.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in similar multi-discipline role within building services.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Vicky Kenrick at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.
Apply for Revit/Cad Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly