Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer
Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer - Nottinghamshire
Your new role
- Creating and developing designs that meet and satisfy client briefs
- Acting as Contract Administrator/Project Manager(NEC3), coordinating and motivating a team of multi discipline building professionals
- Providing advice on existing building services installations for a wide range of different public use buildings including schools, libraries and residential care homes
- Using relevant design packages (HEVA Comp, Autocad, NBS, REVIT) and project management tools and strategies to monitor and review work programmes.
- Providing professional and technical expertise and advice to all internal and external customers as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- A range of experience in designing, specifying, site surveying and project management of multiple building services projects on both new and existing mechanical building services
- Experience of ventilation and air conditioning design and specifications
- High motivation and commitment to improve services and outcomes for customers and clients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead, inspire and influence project teams
- Proven experience of successful project management of complex multi-disciplinary projects including budgets and final accounts
- Either a degree in mechanical building services or a HNC/HND in a building services related discipline with significant experience
- Membership of CIBSE
What you'll get in return
This is a great time to join a growing business and you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact and contribution to the company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.