Contract Public Health Engineer
A well renowned medium sized building services and sustainability consultancy are looking for a Public Health Design Engineer to join their public health engineering team based in their modern offices near St Albans. You would be working alongside a strong Mechanical and Electrical team working on projects within the commercial, and mixed use sectors with some of the most prolific architecture practices and end clients in the world. Candidates must have the below experience.
- 6 years experience of below ground drainage design , including SuDs principles.
- Experience of using Microdrainage.
- Capable of working autonomously completing below ground drainage design and above ground sanitation and water services designs to RIBA Stage 4
- Good Specification/report writing skills.
- Experience of running projects from a PH point of view and attending design meetings, etc.
For more information please contact Jonathan Day on 01206 913292