Revit MEP Technician
An international multi-disciplined engineering consultancy are looking for a Revit MEP Technician to work in a truly integrated engineering environment that has been structured to respond to the future demands of the construction industry.
Work stages will vary, ranging from strategic master planning through to detailed design and construction and forming part of a wider M&E and multi-disciplinary engineering teams, located in London and Reading.
Due to an increased workload, we are currently seeking an Intermediate M&E BIM Engineer to join our team. Team is currently using Autodesk AEC Collection 2017 and Revit MEP. The successful candidate will be based in the Reading office.
Key responsibilities include:
- To take the Revit drawing process for the MEP design from Stage 2 design through to Stage 4 drawings.
- To ensure all M&E Revit drawing work is fully coordinated, avoiding any clashes, and accurately integrated within the architectural design and structural design.
- To maintain production of Revit / CAD drawings to programmed time scales.
- To ensure accurate referencing of drawings including updating revision status and ensure all drawing issues are accompanied with a drawing issue register.
- Liaise with other designers and consultants whose Revit / CAD coordination and collaboration required.
Candidates should have the below requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience
- Be competent in the use of AutoCAD & Revit MEP
- Experience in drafting all typical MEP systems, i.e. HVAC, LTHW, BCWS, LV distribution, life safety systems, M&E Plant rooms etc.
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of construction process and associated MEP services.
- Able to meet deadlines and work within set timescale
- Able to comply and maintain company’s Revit / CAD standards and workflows
For more information please contact Jonathan Day on 01206 913292 or by email- Jonathan@ashbysconsulting.co.uk