Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
SENIOR MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
I am currently working in partnership with an up and coming Building Services consultancy, assisting in their search for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer.
Set up 7 years ago with the vision of improving the building services sector through a more integrated approach and working with exciting, creative architectural practices, the firm are now up to 18 employees and still expanding.
The four Directors were disillusioned by their shared experience of poor commercial practices and low-quality, “churned out” design work. Having worked together for almost 10 years, delivering landmark UK projects and large international projects, they decided to set up their own practice where they could do Building Services Design their way.
The whole company is driven by their ethos of investing time, effort and care in providing a better service and better design than their competitors. They will not compromise on this, instead focussing on detailed design and close involvement in the project.
The Senior Mechanical Design Engineer will be working on projects including:
Residential – 50-50 between individual houses for high net worth individuals and multi-unit schemes for developers
- 400 units in East London
- A £20 million mansion in Hampstead
Commercial – around 40% of their workload and the area they are most looking to grow
- Full detailed design of 7,000m2 of commercial fit-out in East London
- 4,000m2 of prime office space refurbishment in Central London
Flagship – quirky and unique architectural schemes, undertaken to improve their profile and out of interest in the projects
- More detail available on request
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to get in on the ground floor of a fantastic company already enjoying a burgeoning reputation in the industry.
- Focus on and commitment to high quality design work without compromise.
- This includes a commitment to being up to date with technology, always working in 3D Revit if they possibly can.
- Incredibly low staff turnover – only three people have left for any reason in their 7 year history, a fantastic achievement for a young, growing company competing with established, international multi-disciplinary consultancies.
- A huge focus on sharing of ideas and discussion of all projects throughout the team. The office is open plan for everyone, including Directors.
For more information on the Senior Mechanical Design Engineer position please contact me on 0207 065 7276 or email@example.com