Associate Mechanical Design Engineer
Associate Mechanical Design Engineer - to £75K + Package - London
Human Capital Solutions is working in partnership with an award winning, UK top 20 multi-discipline property and construction consultancy. They have delivered projects in over 75 countries.
Their multi-discipline teams manage, design and oversee a range of property programmes from embassy buildings and ambassador's residences, hotels to motor racing circuits and major mixed use developments.
The M&E division is going from strength to strength, they are 55 strong in M&E across their network of UK offices.
Everyone who works in the business at whatever level is a valued member of the team. It is a philosophy they extend to everyone connected with them - clients, suppliers, colleagues within the industry and their wider environment.
As the demand for their expertise continues to grow, they now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Associate Design Engineer to join their significantly experienced and talented Building Services team. The long term opportunities offered here are second to none for an individual with the right attitude and focus.
- Leading and supporting the design team in delivering detailed design
- Managing the project team to deliver design and information packages to meet project programmes
- Using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) and BIM (Revit) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
- Designing site-specific equipment as required
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
- Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
- Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
- Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements
- Advising clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint
You will have experience with designing projects from conception through to completion including calculations, drawings, specifications, etc along with an accredited Building Services related degree or higher educational qualification (HNC/HND).
Candidates will also have demonstrable leadership skills working with younger members of staff. You will also be client facing and be able to demonstrate being able to generate new leads and appointments.
What's in it for you?
* 26 days holiday and study leave * Company car or car allowance * Private Healthcare * Life Assurance * Pension: Standard 5% Ridge Contribution * Competitive salary * Hugh potential for progression and promotion * Excellent work / life balance
If this interests you, I would welcome the opportunity to discuss in detail, in confidence.