M&E Asset Surveyor
My client is responsible for building, improving and maintaining soldiers' single living and working accommodation on several Army garrisons. They were awarded one of the contracted by the DIO in 2006 under the 35-year Project Allenby/Connaught contract - one of the largest Private Finance Initiatives (PFI) ever let by the MoD.
I am currently looking for an M&E Surveyor to carry out detailed condition surveys of M&E equipment, systems and plant, identifying defects, including possible proposals for repair. Further duties include carrying out feasibility studies and advising on the health and safety aspects of buildings.
- Inspect all M&E assets on the Garrison. Advise team members on all required works to meet changes in legislation/standards.
- Manage, schedule and prioritise survey work across the estate in line with the Lifecycle modelling and condition assessment/prioritisation.
- Assist with estimation of projects and creation of scopes of work
- Educated to a minimum HNC/HND level or equivalent in a relevant discipline preferably with a professional membership e.g. CIBSE/IET
- Undertake analysis of survey information and other related estates data to provide succinct scope of works to support change, the Lifecycle plan and AMP
- Delivers services in the most cost effective and timely manner within agreed budget and process; able to identify potential business risks and opportunities.
For more information about the role, or for a confidential discussion about what you are looking for, please contact me on the details below.
Apply for M&E Asset Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly