One of the London's top M&E Building services providers, are seeking a Mechanical Estimator to work out of their head office based in Tonbridge. The company work across a number different sectors, with projects specialising in Commercial and Industrial Heating installations.
* Take off of material quantities from specifications and drawings
* Liaising with supply chain to receive compliant and competitive quotations for materials, plant and sub-contract packages
* Work with surveyors in preparation of quantified schedule of rates
* Produce labour gangs through experience working with the Operations Team and Estimating Director
* Prepare tender summaries
* Attend mid tender and post tender meetings with the client team
* Attend and present at internal tender launch and tender settlement meetings
* Ensure that all estimating processes and procedures are followed to deliver a compliant submission
* The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years' experience
* Formal qualifications are not necessary, although an NC/HNC/HND or similar is a building services related qualification would be considered an advantage.
* A proven track record in a similar position is however, considered essential
The company prides itself on low staff turnover and places value in each employee as an individual and offer flexible and competitive packages to support that. This is a real chance to work with a company that truly values their employees and creates a stable working environment.
If you feel that this would be a role suited for you, or you wish to know more please contact myself Jamie John on 0208 464 6678 and apply with an updated CV
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Mechanical Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly