Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - MANCHESTER
Looking for a new, exciting opportunity in 2018….?
A Senior Electrical Design Engineer is required for an exceptional MEP design consultancy, based in Manchester.
Established a decade ago, they are a highly regarded building services consultancy, involved in both the private and public sectors.
They have an immediate requirement for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to head up the Manchester office and take control of the design solutions for their portfolio of projects throughout the UK.
You will need to be a highly skilled, strong communicator that is confident leading large projects from inception through to completion.
This Senior Mechanical Design Engineer role will suit an organised, ambitious individual, with aspirations on moving up to an Associate level.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng)
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in a consultancy environment
- Ideally, previous experience using Revit
- Strong communication and managerial skills, with a proven track record of commercial and residential projects undertaken and completed
- Highly ambitious and able to work effectively under pressure
What my client can offer you:
- To work for a reputable building services consultancy involved in a multi-million-pound programme of building services projects worldwide
- Excellent salary / benefits scheme with long term career prospects
- Wonderful office location in Manchester
- The opportunity to work on a range of exciting international projects
If you are a Building Services, Mechanical Design Engineer and are looking for a new, exciting challenge in 2018, please contact Lloyd Walker (BPI Recruitment) on 01483 343 072 or email me at email@example.com for more information detailing this role.
Apply for Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - MANCHESTER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly