Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer – London
Looking for a new, exciting opportunity for 2018?
I am working with an award-winning building services consultancy in London, looking to take on an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer, to join they’re ever growing MEP team.
Established over 30 years ago, the company are a well known force in the building services industry, involved in a wide range of commercial and residential projects across the UK.
They have an immediate requirement for an outstanding, Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer with a minimum of 3 years experience working within a building services consultancy.
- Degree (or HND) in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng
- Forward thinking, Electrically minded individual who is competent in all aspects of electrical Design
- A minimum of 3 years experience working within a building services consultancy environment
- Preparation of technical specifications and schedules
- Strong communications skills with the ability to work effectively with a team of people
What my client can offer you:
- To work for an environmentally conscious company with a strong amount of new and repeat business throughout the UK
- The opportunity to work as an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer backed by an experienced team of Chartered Engineers
- Excellent salary / benefits with long term career prospects
- Multiple stunning office locations throughout the UK
- The opportunity to work overseas if of interest
If you are a Building Services, Electrical Design Engineer, and you are looking for a fresh, exciting opportunity in 2018, please contact Lloyd Walker (BPI Recruitment) on 01483 343 072 or email me at email@example.com for further information detailing the role.