Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
A national building services engineering and sustainability consultancy are looking for an Intermediate level Electrical Design Engineer based in Crawley. This consultancy have one of the best names in the industry for working on projects within the commercial and residential sector.
Within this role you will carry out the below tasks:
- Carry out LV and MV electrical building services design.
- Work with the contractor to deliver the building on time at the correct standards.
- Work alongside a Project Director, attending client meetings, design team meetings and take off meetings.
- Take a lead electrical design engineer role on small projects
- Carry out Electrical Design using industry software such as AUTOCAD, DIALUX and Amtech.
- Work with REVIT MEP and AUTOCAD technicians to coordinate services.
Candidates must have the below experience:
- At least 3 years experience within MEP Design
- Educated to at least HNC level in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Have a good understanding of the construction industry and the RIBA Stages
- Have experience working on residential projects
- Have a passion for the construction and building services engineering industry
For more information about this first class role please contact Jonathan Day on 01206 913 292 or by email - Jonathan@ashbysconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly