Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer / Canada
Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer
British Colombia, Canada
Up to Can$110,000 / £70,000 + Benefits Package
A large international Mechanical, Electrical Engineering and sustainability consultancy are looking for an intermediate/ senior level mechanical design engineer. To join their large team in British Colombia, Canada. This consultancy have one of the best names in North America for delivering landmark projects within the commercial, mixed use, aviation and residential sector, winning 3 industry awards this year for their work on highly efficient, sustainable buildings. This consultancy can offer the right candidate an opportunity to work on interesting projects within a relaxed environment.
Within this role you will carry out the below tasks:
- Working closely with the Project Manager, acting as a Project Manager or Technical Lead on various projects, and maintaining the technical competence and production requirements of the projects. Provides exceptional customer service and coordination assistance with internal and external project partners (consultants, contractors, etc.).
- Carry out Mechanical and HVAC building services design.
- Work with the contractor to deliver the building on time at the correct standards.
- Work alongside a Project Director, attending client meetings, design team meetings and take off meetings.
- Take a lead Mechanical design engineer role on small projects
- Carry out Mechanical Design using industry software such as AUTOCAD, HEVACOMP or equivalent
- Work with REVIT MEP and AUTOCAD technicians to coordinate services.
Candidates must have the below experience:
- At least 4 years experience within MEP Design
- Educated to at least Degree level in Mechanical Engineering, building services engineer, architectural engineering or similar
- Have a good understanding of the construction industry and the RIBA Stages
- Have a passion for the construction and building services engineering industry
Ideally candidate will have eligibility to live and work in Canada however sponsorship is on offer for the right candidate.
For more information about this first class role please contact George Osborn on 01206 913 292.
Apply for Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer / Canada
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly