Junior Electrical Design Engineer - North Surrey - £25-£30k
I am currently working with a leading Multi-disciplinary Design consultancy, based in North Surrey (just inside the M25, on site parking and close to a mainline station).
Due to recent success and a need to expand their team, they are looking to recruit a Junior Electrical Design engineer, to join their consulting design team.
They are flexible on the person they employ, you may be a graduate who is looking for their first opportunity in the sector, or currently working at Junior Design level and looking to take on more responsibility.
What is essential is you are a hard working, ambitious engineer, looking to really make your mark within a well established yet expanding business.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to forge a career within Building Services Electrical Design, and work towards chartership and running your own projects.
Requirements for the position:
- You will ideally have a HND/Degree within an Electrical Related subject. If you are “off the tools” but have some Electrical Design experience they would also be interested in talking to you.
- A keen interest in Building Services Design, and a working knowledge of AutoCAD. Amtech/dialux experience would be beneficial although not essential.
- Keen to work as part of a friendly, close knit team, who work hard but also enjoy a strong social relationship (they often go out as a team for after work drinks).
- Ambitious, and keen to work towards senior engineer level and take on your own projects/responsibility. They believe in giving people a chance to develop at their own pace, so if you excel you will move up the ladder quickly.
- Commutable to North Surrey on a daily basis.
If you are an Electrical engineer looking to work for a good company on exciting projects, this really is a great opportunity.
In return they offer a competitive salary package, bonus, flexible working as well as support to progress your career to chartered engineer status.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533.
I am available from 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday.
Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Junior Electrical Design Engineer - North Surrey - £25-£30k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly