Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer - Ashford - £25-£28k
Are you a Mechanical Graduate engineer, looking to pursue a career within the exciting Building Services sector?
Do you want to work on major construction projects, and work with high profile clients on technically challenging projects?
I am currently working with a well established M&E Design Consultancy, who’s head office is based in North Surrey.
They predominantly specialise in the design of sustainable Mechanical and Electrical Design, within major projects in the London/South East area.
Due to an increase in work load and their commitment to the next generation of engineers, they are looking to recruit a Mechanical Graduate engineer to join the team.
Full training and support to chartership will be provided, and you will get the chance to work towards senior engineer status, using the latest industry software.
Requirements for the position:
- A recent graduate degree/masters within a Mechanical or Building Services related subject.
- A real interest in Mechanical engineering within buildings, and how Buildings work.
- Keen to work towards chartered engineer status, and progress your career through the business.
- Currently living in the UK, and happy to base yourself out of their head office in North Surrey (great town, and office close to the station).
- Happy to work as part of a dynamic, think outside the box team.
- Ambitious. They are looking for someone to work who is looking to earn promotion through the business to Senior engineer status and beyond.
In return my client will offer great training, a competitive salary, the chance to work on amazing projects and full support to CEng chartership.
If you are a recent Mechanical Graduate, and would like to be considered for this position, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment, on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer - Ashford - £25-£28k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly