Intermediate/Senior Electrical Design Engineer - £35-£50k
Are you a Building Services Electrical Design Engineer, currently working at intermediate/senior level, and looking to work for a dynamic, growing Building Services Design consultancy?
If the answer is yes, and you are based in the North Surrey area, please read on.
My client is a well known, medium sized consultancy, who currently have 3 offices located across the South East. They have an enviable reputation for working on challenging high end projects, and have a particularly strong reputation within high end retail, Prime Residential, Leisure and Commercial office space.
Due to an increase in workload and future growth plans, they are looking to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer, at Intermediate/early senior level.
This may suit someone who is currently working for a larger consultancy but wants to take on more responsibility, or alternatively you could be with a rival business and looking for more of a challenge/clear path for promotion.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as a Building Services Electrical Design Engineer, and ideally have 3-6 years experience within a Building Services Design consultancy.
- Capable of performing a client facing role, attending site /design meetings/site walk arounds.
- Deliver high quality Electrical Designs, working on collaboration with the Mechanical/Public Health team.
- Up to date knowledge of the latest industry software.
- Ideally you will be working towards chartership, although this is not essential. Full support will be offered if this is something you would like to do.
- Ideally based in the North Surrey area, but they are happy to consider people looking to relocate within the UK. You must have relevant UK Building Services experience though.
If you are a Building Services Electrical Design engineer and currently working at intermediate/senior engineer level, my client will offer an excellent salary package, benefits and the chance to work on fantastic, high end projects.
For more information on the role or if you would like to discuss in confidence, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment, on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533.
I am available 8am-8pm Monday-Saturday, and all conversations will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Intermediate/Senior Electrical Design Engineer - £35-£50k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly