Senior Electrical Design Engineer
A well renowned property consultancy are currently looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their team in Leeds on a permanent basis, the consultancy are in the middle of very exciting times for the Sustainable Building Services Mechanical and Electrical building engineering services team and they are looking to add to this dynamic and integral team.
Within this role you will carry out the below tasks:
- Carrying out detailed Electrical Building Services Design Engineering on new build and refurbishment construction projects.
- Attend design team meetings alongside other disciplines.
- Mentor more junior electrical engineers on projects.
- Attend client meetings alongside a Director.
- Inspect and report on electrical building services systems.
Candidates should have the below experience:
- At least 6 years within the building services industry.
- Proven ability to work sociably as a team player in an often busy environment.
- Technical design background in electrical building services engineering with experience in managing M&E design teams and nurturing junior design engineering staff.
- Keen to be actively involved in growth and development of the M&E service line throughout the business and have aspirations to progress their career.
- Strong IT skills in the use of BIM focussed design software, Microsoft Office applications and AutoCAD combined with a practical approach.
- Technical independence within the field of electrical building services engineering design and project management.
- Be presentable and able to convey a professional image at client, project and internal team meetings and whilst surveying buildings.
For more information about this role please contact Jonathan Day on 01206 913 292 or by email - email@example.com