Public Health Design Engineer - West London
I am currently working with a well know, “top 20 consultancy”, who are looking to recruit an intermediate level public health design engineer.
If you have a minimum of 3 years experience within Public Health Design, and want to work on major projects in the London region, this could be the role for you.
My client has been established in the industry over 30 years, and have a nationwide presence. They have 5 strategically located offices, enabling them to offer their services across the UK.
Their West London office has a number of large high profile projects ongoing, and this coupled with recent project wins means they need to recruit a public health design engineer.
They are looking for someone who is capable of working on their own initiative, reporting directly to the project lead.
This is a great chance for someone to take the next step in their career and obtain more responsibility. You will ideally be looking to make the next step to senior engineer level within the next 2 years.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as a Public Health Design Engineer, with a minimum of 3 years experience within consulting design.
- A strong knowledge of above ground drainage. Any below ground experience would be useful but not at all essential.
- Capable of working as part of a multi-disciplined, working on major projects in the London region.
- Happy to work as a client facing lead on Public Health related design, representing the company at client and design meetings.
- Due to their office location, this role would suit someone based West of London. It is reachable on the underground, or driveable from North Surrey/Berkshire/Middlesex.
As well as a very generous salary package, my client also offer an extremely good benefits package, including generous pension.
If you are a Public Health Design engineer and would like to be considered, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment for a confidential discussion, on o01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533.
I am available from 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Public Health Design Engineer - West London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly