Are you an experienced M&E Supervisor looking to develop your career and work with a prestigious client?
A new position within Mitie has opened up for an M & E Supervisor to be based in Barnoldswick. The right person will be responsible for supervising the delivery of hard services across a key account.
If you're looking for a career working for one of the UK's leading FM companies, with genuine opportunities to move up the ladder, then we are the company that want to help you, guide and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
- Overall responsibility for planned and reactive maintenance as well as contract specific KPI performance.
- To supervise a team of engineers and to drive operational excellence whilst meeting and exceeding SLA performance.
- To support the Contract Manager in building excellent pro-active stakeholder relationships.
- To understand and comply with all company and Health and Safety policies and procedures.
The right person for the job:
- Will have a proven track record for supervising hard FM services in commercial / industrial properties with the ability to lead large teams effectively.
- Will have excellent technical knowledge of M&E, building services and will hold relevant technical qualifications.
- Will have a good knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation
So what do we offer? A fantastic salary package, 25 days annual holiday pay, a pension scheme, private healthcare and the chance to travel across different sites nationwide with the view to progress you within the company.
If you are a right fit for the role, then why not apply now?
There's a lot to know about Mitie so let's start with the facts. We provide facilities, property and energy management for a wide range of public and private sector businesses.
We work with a vast number of clients in every industry, delivering the broadest range of services that can be found in one place: from integrated facilities management, to property services, to energy management and much more.
What makes us different?
We specialise in strategic outsourcing and energy services, bringing together the expertise and capabilities of Mitie to help our clients achieve their organisational goals. In simple terms, we find out what our clients want and use our people and technology to help them get it as efficiently as possible.
Our values and behaviours
An individual's belief in our values and behaviours is as important as their technical and/or professional know how which is why our Job Descriptions are written with these in mind.
Working with our clients
Our specialist skills and knowledge is driven by market expertise. We understand that all of our markets have a unique set of requirements and that these are always changing as clients respond to what is going on around them. Our teams make it their job to know what is happening and make sure that the advice and services we provide are the best they can possibly be.